Hearing Aid Benefits
If you have hearing loss, hearing aids can help you stay connected to the sounds that matter most in your life and provide you with the following benefits:
- Increased enjoyment of social activities
- Enjoyment of music and television
- Better communication with loved ones, friends and children
- Improved confidence and feeling good about yourself
- Understand conversations without guessing at what is being said
One or Two Hearing Aids?
Hearing with two ears is called “binaural” hearing. Our bodies are designed to hear sound from two balanced ears just as we see with two eyes. Hearing with just one hearing aid disrupts this balance. Hearing with two hearing aids will help provide:
- Better understanding of speech and conversations in noisy situations
- Better localization of the sound source
- Reduction in the volume required
- Less effort to listen
- More natural balance of sound
Types of Hearing Aids
Our hearing professional will recommend a solution for you based upon your individual hearing loss, ear shape, lifestyle, listening environments and budget. Hearing aids are available in 5 styles designed for your specific needs.